To do the Parfait, you will end up doing 10 rounds, adding an exercise each round.
Start with the Super Crunches. Then repeat the Super Crunches and add in the Split Squat Jumps. Then start back over with Super Crunches and do the Split Squat Jumps plus the next exercise in the series. Each round you will add an exercise until on the 10th round, you complete all 10 moves.
Do each move for the reps listed next to the exercise. Rest only as needed. Try to go as fast as possible while maintaining proper form and challenging yourself. Under 25 minutes is superstar status and hitting 20 minutes flat….well then you KILLED IT!
5 reps Super Crunches
10 reps per side Split Squat Jumps
5 reps Mountain Climber Push Ups
10 reps Cherry Bombs
5 reps Ski Hop Burpees
10 reps per side Side Plank Hip Dips
5 reps 3-way Squat Jumps
10 reps per side Oblique V-Ups
5 reps Jack Push Ups
20 reps Burpee Burnout
Having The Right Workout Can Make All The Difference…
Have you ever:
- Not been able to make it to the gym with your crazy busy schedule?
- Needed quick home workouts you can squeeze in?
- Learned some great new exercises but have no idea how to combine them into a great workout?
- Been too tired to go to the gym so completely skipped doing anything because you didn’t have a quick home workout planned out?
- Slacked on your workout because you were tired and didn’t have anything to hold you accountable and make you push through?
- Wanted someone else to just tell you what to do so you didn’t have to come up with a workout?
- Wanted a program that tells you what workout to do and when to do it?
Well if you answered “yes” to any of those questions (or all of them like I have), then you’ll love my 6-Week Bodyweight Shred!