Looking for Part Time a Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor.
Redefining Strength is looking for motivated, driven, fitness enthusiasts to lead group classes. We’re a functional training studio that offers group classes. We’re looking for someone who is energetic, positive and passionate about helping others. We are looking to hire trainers for both morning and evening positions.
Redefining Strength is a nationally recognized company and has been featured in SHAPE Magazine, SELF, CELEBUZZ, THE OC REGISTER and MORE. We offer online programs and online training and our training studio is located in Costa Mesa.
The right attitude is most important. Certifications are preferred but not required. If you’re a right fit we’re willing to pay for your certification.
Morning classes are a half hour long at 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30am and evening classes are an hour long at 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 pm on Monday and Wednesday and 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Weekend bootcamps are an hour long and run on Saturday morning at 8 and 9am.
Redefining Strength Job Application
Please read each question carefully and answer each question. Email your answers to email@example.com or submit them in the form below.
- What is your name email and phone number?
- Why did you become a trainer?
- What are the keys to helping a client achieve success?
- We know client success is dependent on them doing the correct things OUTSIDE of the gym. How would you help them stay on track?
- Pick a move and name three variations of the movement and why you would use each.
- List 2 reasons you want to work for Redefining Strength.
- List your social media profile handles.
- If you are certified, list your certifications.