Last Updated on
In this episode I discuss why food quality DOES but DOESN’T matter for weight loss!
- You can lose weight eating processed, crap food. If you’re just starting out, don’t stress over the quality of your food. Small changes add up!
- BUT quality, less processed, food leads to better results faster!
- 3 Reasons Why Food Quality Improves Your Results
3 KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- It’s easier to overeat unhealthy processed foods, which makes the weight loss process harder.
- Our body functions better with quality fuel.
- The Thermic Effect of unprocessed foods is higher.
- The Macro Hacks Program – The best results happen when our diet and workouts work together. And my Macro Hacks goes over how to dial in your diet at EVERY AGE!
Ultra-Processed Diets Cause Excess Calorie Intake and Weight Gain: An Inpatient Randomized Controlled Trial of Ad Libitum Food Intake. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31105044
Postprandial energy expenditure in whole-food and processed-food meals: implications for daily energy expenditure. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20613890