5 Tips For Implementation
The world is full of educated fools.”
We seek out all of this knowledge, but then we do nothing with it.
We don’t ever IMPLEMENT.
And I get it…Positive things are still scary – even if it means stepping into a better version of yourself.
That’s why I wanted to share 5 tips to help you get moving.
5 Tips To Help You Implement Your Knowledge:
- Focus on behavioral changes over end results. Set goals that celebrate those habits.
- Stop seeking some perfect schedule or plan. The program that will work best is one that is realistic!
- Recognize your self control isn’t infinite.
- Focus on just one change at a time. And make it something ridiculously easy at times.
- Have something outside of yourself to hold you accountable!
Need Accountability? Learn why coaching is so important!