In today’s episode…
- I want to talk about sacrifice and why it’s needed to reach any goal
- I’m excited to then share an interview I did with Kelsea from Constantly Varied Gear to talk about living boldly and loving the journey
- I’ll also share my favorite macro hack for quickly being able to hit your macros with go-to meals you can tweak as you need
- Can you lose body fat from specific body parts? We’ll cover stubborn fat, such as the menopause belly, and spot reduction and some of the science behind fat loss and spot lipolysis.
- And finally a must have foam rolling tool you can easily make at home that will improve your spinal mobility and help you prevent and alleviate neck, shoulder, back and even SI joint aches and pains
Check out Kelsea and Constantly Varied Gear:
CVG Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/constantly_varied_gear/