Improving Bodyweight Workouts
Weights are not the only way to progress movements and create challenging workouts.
We can play around with other techniques to keep challenging our body to get results!
We have to remember that even doing the same but different can be progression.
Here are 5 Tips To Create Challenging Workouts Without Adding Weights:
1. Increase Your Training Density.
2. Use Different Movement Tempos.
3. Change The Range Of Motion And Create Hybrid Movements.
4. Create More Instability And Use Unilateral Moves
5. Tweak Your Workout Design.