Last Updated on
In this episode I discuss 5 reasons we often struggle to lose weight. Because sometimes doing MORE isn’t the answer!
- More isn’t always better! The simple fact is, results simply take time!
- You can’t out exercise your diet. Dial in your nutrition if you want to see the best results possible.
- Don’t forget to strength train. This can include bodyweight training, but more cardio isn’t always the key to weight loss.
- Slow and steady wins the race. Trying to get results faster can lead to yo-yo dieting and constantly ending up worse off than where we started!
5 KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- You can’t out exercise a bad diet.
- Avoid cutting your calories too low.
- Don’t focus on constantly restricting, especially the foods you love the most.
- Include strength training in your routine. Don’t just turn to cardio!
- Focus on macros and not just calories in vs. calories out.
- The Macro Hacks Program – The best results happen when our diet and workouts work together. Avoid these common weight loss struggles and put a plan in place to help you create a sustainable lifestyle!