5 Common Training Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
A well-designed workout routine makes a huge difference in the results you get.
While that sounds like a “Duh!” statement, often intentional programming is overlooked to do what we “like” or what feels “hard.”
Too often we program out of how we’re feeling that day, what equipment is available, or even how many calories we want to burn.
We don’t plan ahead with everything targeted at our specific needs and even our GOALS for the workout.
And that lack of direction can leave us spinning our wheels, working super hard to NOT see the results we want.
That’s why in this episode of the Fitness Hacks Podcast, I want to share some tips to help you dial in your workout routines and train SMARTER.
What can sometimes be small tweaks to even your reps and sets and exercise variations, can really make a huge difference.
5 Common Training Mistakes:
- Not using variety to your advantage. Remember the same but different can be progression!
- Not creating a clear progression. You can’t randomly string things together and HOPE they work out!
- Not thinking through your workouts. Training harder doesn’t mean you’ll get better results.
- Focus on the WEEKLY picture. We want each workout to work together over the weeks and even months.
- Don’t get caught up in ONE design or move as the BEST. No one move or design is always the right option. We want everything to match our needs and goals.
– The Training Black Book – Want to learn all about workout design and how to get the best results as fast as possible? Check out my Training Black Book!