In this episode I discuss using the SCALE to measure progress and why that sometimes loathed data source can fluctuate DAILY!
- Should you weigh DAILY!? The answer is potentially YES!
- The 100 reasons why the scale fluctuates DAILY.
- Why the scale doesn’t show the full picture. Looking for body recomposition aka fat loss? You may not be able to track that with the scale!
- What can you do instead to collect “data” about your progress?
- Real results happen slowly! Stop expecting fad diet level weight loss results if you want LASTING results!
3 KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- Know the scale will fluctuate DAILY and weigh every day to monitor trends OR potentially don’t weigh.
- Use other forms of measurement.
- Suck it up and be patient. Results don’t happen overnight. You didn’t gain the weight overnight and you won’t lose it overnight.
- The Macro Hacks Program – Stop searching for a quick fix. Learn how to truly dial in your nutrition to get LASTING and REAL results!