In this episode I discuss the importance of doing SOMETHING because “the more you do, the more you do!”
- “An object at rest tends to stay at rest while an object in motion tends to stay in motion.”
- STOP the “all or nothing attitude. Doing SOMETHING can get us moving in the right direction!
- Focus on small changes that seem ridiculously easy when you’re struggling to get started. It can get you moving when it seems impossible to get going.
- Have a Plan B in place because doing something will keep your momentum going in the right direction even on a day you can’t do your “ideal” routine.
2 KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- Focus on ONE SMALL CHANGE to get the momentum going.
- Have a PLAN B so you stay on track and don’t fall into that inactivity trap!
- One On One Online Coaching – Sometimes having someone there to hold you accountable and take all of the guesswork out of what to do really helps you build mometum and learn what works for your needs and goals. If you want that help and support, apply to my one on one coaching program!